What are the main offerings during the season?
- BIG MOMENTS: Exciting events and activities during the season that are suitable for all. These activities include light shows, music performances and many more, and do not require tickets.
- WORKSHOPS: Workshops and activities that challenge people to try, learn or create something new during the Creativity Season. Slots are limited and tickets are required.
- PLATFORM: The platform presents the best disruptors from a variety of disciplines and stages in their careers. Across the sciences and arts, in industry and in the community we will provide a platform to hear the stories of the talents being creatively disruptive. The platform will host people who are internationally renowned that can draw a large audience to introducing the new or unknown to a new audience. Tickets are required.
- DEMO: The demo will showcase the inspirational outcomes of disruption. Technology, art and science outcomes, projects, products and processes will be on show. Registration is required, on-site at Ithra.
- INSTALLATIONS: The installations are creative interventions across Ithra, both inside and outside the building. Tickets are required to view the exhibitions at the Great Hall & Museum.
How can I book my ticket?
What are the available ticket packages?
- Tanween Exhibits: One-day pass to the Great Hall & Museums - Adults (55 SAR); Children between 6-12 years old (25 SAR). Please note children younger than 6 will not be allowed entry.
- Tanween Talks: One-day pass for all talks (35 SAR)
- Tanween (2x1): Special package for the Tanween opening weekend (October 11, 12, 13) to all exhibits and talks (75 SAR)
- Workshops: Free, 100 SAR, 200 SAR - Please refer to the program for price and details Children Museum: Children aged 0-12 (55 SAR); Adults (20 SAR)
What are the times of the talks?
Are the tickets refundable?
No, tickets are non-refundable
What are the workshops/talks target age groups?
- Tanween talks: 14 years and above
- Workshops: 16 years and above
- Great Hall & Museums: 6 years and above
- Outdoor festivities: All ages
- Children's Museum: All ages
Will you provide certificates for workshops?
Yes, for the paid workshops only.
What will be the language used in talks and workshops?
All talks are in English. As for the workshops, the language of each workshop is specified in the schedule.